Sunday 6 November 2011

It begins ...

After choosing 'I thinksss' a rather amusing and interesting interview clip, for my first ever lip sync attempt. I have created a design and begun to make it finally ... fewww!

My character will be made from a mixture of materials due to the nature of the animation.

Here I have started to create the main base structure of the head, using super sculpty.  





Above is his detachable head gear. Also made from super sculpty ... for possibly adding slight movement, and overall making the animation more realistic.



Pre inserted holes, for when the sculpty is cooked, and ready to be connected to the armature.


I will keep you updated with my progress with this model, in the days and weeks to come. Hopefully with a full fledged animation to show off to the world ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment