Sunday 11 November 2012

Flip Festival



Pre-Flip


Before I entered the big wide world of Flip Festival and volunteering, I decided to create several items to help represent myself and Staffordshire University. By creating some little badges and my own business card that shows some of the characters and drawings I have completed over the past 2 years. I even included a badge with Staffordshire University’s new logo, 25FPS@STAFFS, shown below on the right:




Wolverhampton Times
Going to Flip was the first time I have ever been to Wolverhampton, it was nice to get out of Stoke-on-Trent for a little bit to gain some experience. As I was working/volunteering I decided to stay in a hotel for the entire festival, below are images of my room and the view.








MUNCH!


Projection show on St Peters Church


Animations shown at Flip


I had the opportunity to see some of my fellow Staffordshire university students that had their film on at flip:
Daniel James with 'Viv and Mandy in the big clean up part 2'
Kyle Bennett with his film 'obsession'
Emma Cosgrove with 'Muncha Buncha Lunch!'
Tom Grainger (and three other students) film 'Money tree'
Here are some other films that I Personally enjoyed:
Dictaphone Parcel
Spy cat and the paper chase


Вне игры (Out of play) By Tatyana Yazyna & Ivan Maximov

Head over Heels




No comments:

Post a Comment